Thursday, February 6, 2014

URBAN COMBAT: An attack on our power grid?




Let ol' Jake tell you what happened while the rest of you kumquats was watching football.

No idea why you wasted your time on that blowout of a game, anyways.  Be a different story if it were the Packers playing those Seahawks (Jake, they are in the same conference. --Jonny)

So help me, Nichols, when I'm done with you, I'll spread what's left on a Ritz cracker and eat it.  Got me?

Anyways, I found this story that the lamestream liberal media isn't covering.

Sounds like people in San Jose, California might be in for a rough time.  A sniper rifle is being blamed for damage at power stations to transformers.  (No word yet as to if the wounded are Autobots or Decepticons. --Jonny)

THAT'S IT!  WE'RE GOING AT IT!

'Scuse me.  Where was I before I had to put the fear of death in pee-pants over here?  (Not in the face, Jake!  Not in the face! --Jonny)

Oh yeah.  Terrorism.

Supposably, the White House is getting secret briefings as to these attacks as they may represent a threat to the electrical grid of the nation as a whole.  That's what Breitbart is saying anyway.  What?  There's a terrorist threat they're not telling us about?  You mean those same people who did all that covering up after those Navy SEALS lost their lives in an attack on Benghazi?  Nahhhh....course not.

All along the defense planners have feared an EMP attack on the power grid, either by portable generator or high atmospheric nuclear detonation.  Now, with our Southern borders leaking like flippin' sieve, any terrorist can sneak through with a sniper rifle and take the machinery apart with potshots.  I swear, this administration is just a bunch of Marys.

Then again, it could all be staged event.  What we in soldiering call a "false flag" attack.  That's what happened to us in the future...as you'll see when my books come out. (WHEN exactly is that going to be, Jake? --Jonny)  It's all a fake put on by the "powers that be" who want to rule our nation by decree.  As soon as the sheep are good and panicked, they declare martial law.

Well my friends, you need to do two things.  First, get your asses to church and pray for God's mercy and guidance in what's about to come.  Second, get yourself prepared for urban combat.  I'm talking chewing dirt while fighting house-to-house in a city's cement-scape.  You can turn any building into a fortified compound.  Punji sticks.  Burmese tiger traps.  Things like that really play hell with the enemy's moral.

Keep your woman in the kitchen.  She'll need to provide covering fire.  You'll aside need snipers high atop concealed locations.  Your personal carry weapon?  I'd go with a shotgun.  Great for close quarters fighting.

I suggest you get old issues of G.I. Joe written by Larry Hama and start studying.

Now I gots to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment